Not Near Houston, Texas?
Neuhaus Education Center classes are available across the city, state, and country via interactive Video Conferencing (VC). VC provides live instruction to participants at your teleconference-capable site, allowing your teachers to interact with our instructors as if they shared a classroom at Neuhaus. Neuhaus has utilized video conferencing technology since 1997 to serve educators throughout the state of Texas and across the nation.
What classes are available via VC?
Most Neuhaus classes are available via VC.
Language Enrichment requires trained facilitators.
Basic Language Skills is not available via VC.
What is necessary for a class via VC?
- Please check with your organization's technology specialists for availability.
- Texas schools and districts may also utilize their Regional Education Service Center.
- A test call will be scheduled prior to the first class day.
- Language Enrichment requires facilitators at your site who have previously trained in the curricula.
How do I arrange for classes via VC?
To schedule classes via VC, contact Cathie Fisher, School Accounts Manager, email@example.com.
For technical requirements, contact NeuhausIT@neuhaus.org.
What kind of connection is made?
- Our preferred method of connection is BlueJeans.com
- BlueJeans.com supports web browsers, h.323 room systems, and Microsoft Lync
What are the costs of a class via VC?
- Published class fees and material shipping costs*
- Technology fee:
- half-day class — $30*/day
- full-day class — $50*/day