You CAN help your child
Neuhaus Education Center Offers Resources for Parents of struggling readers:
- A downloadable copy of the parent booklet You CAN Help Your Child (PDF)
- Questions parents frequently ask us (FAQ)
- Parent Resource Coordinators are available for consultations with parents by phone or by appointment. Contact us
- Free Parent Information Presentations on reading difficulties, especially dyslexia, multisensory, research-based literacy instruction, and the Texas dyslexia legislation occur monthly.
- The Collie Library and the Pi Beta Phi Audio-Visual Library at Neuhaus lend library materials locally.
- Fridays@Neuhaus are educational seminars for parents and professionals presented by Neuhaus instructional staff and guest speakers.
- College Share provides information to college-bound students with learning differences, their parents, and professionals.
- College Panel is a presentation by college students with learning differences. The panelists talk about their college experiences and share their success stories.
- Neuhaus classes and materials are available to parents as well as to teachers.
- Links to additional reliable sources of information on the internet