How do Neuhaus Online Classes work?
- Our online classes are entirely self-paced. There is no set time that you must be signed in.
- If a class includes materials, the cost of the materials and shipping* is included in the cost of the class. The materials will be shipped via UPS when we process your registration.
- Each class is broken down into several lessons, with the length of the lesson noted in its listing.
- Most lessons are followed by a quiz to reinforce the material covered.
- You will need to have Flash and Java installed for your browser of choice.
- On-demand classes begin immediately on your receipt of username and password and last for 30 days.
- Scheduled classes are scheduled for two weeks, Wednesday to Wednesday, once a month. Language Enrichment-Online sessions run for six weeks, Wednesday to Wednesday, spanning two months. See session dates below.
How can I register for an Online Class?
On-demand Online Classes
- Print a registration form and mail or fax it with your payment to Neuhaus
Scheduled Online Classes
- Register online with your MasterCard or VISA credit card
Need to register multiple participants for a scheduled online class?
What Neuhaus classes are available online?
- 2-Week Class Sessions
- Developing Accuracy and Fluency - Online
- Developing Vocabulary for Reading Success - Online
- Language & Literacy for Young Learners - Online
- Multisensory Grammar - Online
- Multisensory Grammar - Advanced - Online
- Oral Language & Listening Comprehension - Online
- Reading Readiness - Online
- Scientific Spelling - Online
- Scientific Spelling - Part 2 - Online
- Written Composition Fundamentals - Online
- 6-Week Class Session
- Language Enrichment - Online
When are Neuhaus scheduled online classes?
|2-Week sessions||Register by:|
|6-Week session||Register by:|
Looking for where to take Neuhaus online classes?
Sign in at http://neuhaus.blackboard.com.
- A Pentium II or faster computer that can log on to the Internet;
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Valid email address for the participant (all communication occurs via email);
- Up-to-date browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari;
- PC users: most recent version of Flash installed for your browser of choice.
- Mac users: plan to use the Safari browser or Flash installed for your browser of choice;
- Audio speakers or headphones plugged into the computer;
- Access to a printer.
- NOTE: Please add email@example.com to the safe sender list with your email provider to insure you receive all emails regarding the class.