How do Neuhaus Online Classes work?
- Our online classes are entirely self-paced. There is no set time that you must be signed in.
- If a class includes materials, the cost of the materials and shipping* is included in the cost of the class. The materials will be shipped via UPS when we process your registration.
- Each class is broken down into several lessons, with the length of the lesson noted in its listing.
- Most lessons are followed by a quiz to reinforce the material covered.
- You will need to have Flash and Java installed for your browser of choice.
- Online classes are 30 days long, except Language Enrichment and Small Group Instruction Modules, which are 60 days.
- Register online and have immediate access to your class.
How can I register for an Online Class?
- Register online with your MasterCard or VISA credit card
- Register by fax, email, or mail with a PO or check
Need to register multiple participants for a scheduled online class?
- Print a registration form, fill it out for each person, and mail, email, or fax it with your payment to Neuhaus.
- Registration and payment must be received seven (7) business days prior to the desired start date.
- Have a group of 10 or more? Special rates may apply. Contact Cathie Fisher at email@example.com or 713.664.7676 to find out more.
What Neuhaus classes are available online?
- 30-day Class Sessions
- Accurate & Automatic Decoding - Online
- Developing Accuracy and Fluency - Online
- Developing Vocabulary for Reading Success - Online
- Language & Literacy for Young Learners - Online
- Multisensory Grammar - Online
- Multisensory Grammar - Advanced - Online
- Oral Language & Listening Comprehension - Online
- Reading Readiness - Online
- Scientific Spelling - Online
- Scientific Spelling - Part 2 - Online
- Unexpected Underachievement - Online
- Written Composition Fundamentals - Online
Looking for where to take Neuhaus online classes?
Sign in at http://neuhaus.blackboard.com.
- A Pentium II or faster computer that can log on to the Internet;
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Valid email address for the participant (all communication occurs via email);
- Up-to-date browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari;
- PC users: most recent version of Flash installed for your browser of choice.
- Mac users: plan to use the Safari browser or Flash installed for your browser of choice;
- Audio speakers or headphones plugged into the computer;
- Access to a printer.