Second-Grade Listening and Reading Comprehension Screenings
Thank you for your interest in the Second-grade Listening and Reading Comprehension Screenings. We ask that you complete the application form and accept the following conditions for using the screening measures.
- The screenings will be used as prescribed. No alterations can be made to screening pages, items, or responses. Time limits must be observed.
- The screenings are to be duplicated for the primary user only. Other users will need to log in at www.readingteachersnetwork.org to submit an application.
- The student screening booklets must be stapled. The screenings may not be double-sided when duplicated.
- The screening measures will be used with students who are finishing second grade.
- The primary user will assign each student a number. The primary user will keep a list of the student names and numbers for his or her use; only the assigned numbers should appear on the student screening booklets.
- The completed student screening booklets will be sent to:
c/o Neuhaus Education Center
Bellaire, TX 77041
- Results will be sent to the primary user within 30 days of receipt.